What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Mailing address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We use an SSL certificate
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
This website administration never request your password to access your account, and never changes it by someone's request. If necessary, you can change your password using a special form.
To protect your data and the access to your account, please follow these advices:
- Do not use e-mail or online Messengers, like Skype to send your passwords.
- Do not use simple or too short passwords, and passwords that are easy to guess (for example, your name, nickname, nickname of your dog, birth dates, etc.)
- Never share your password with third parties
- If you suspect, that your password might be known by the third party, change it as soon as possible
- Always end up your session work on this website under your account, especially if you work on a computer which can be accessed by the third party
- Never agree to save your password for this website if your web-browser asks to do so in case you work not on your computer or on a computer with a public access (for example, Internet-cafe, compuetr club, etc.)
- Never choose "remember password" if you work not on your computer or on a computer with a public access. Always check who has an access to your mailbox. Remember using the e-mail, a hacker can restore (replace) your password and break your account.
Rules of online advertising and informaton maililng
We collect e-mail addresses of users
to analize and process your orders
to mail additional informaton about our products and services
We don't use unreliable address
We mark messages as advertising or information.
Quickly perform the "unsubscribe" request
If you want to unsubscribe, please follow the instruction at the bottom of each e-mail message